PREP TIME: 50 MINUTES
BAKE TIME: 40 MINUTES
3 cups hard flour
2 tbsp instant yeast
¾ cup sugar
100g butter, melted.
1 tsp salt
½ cup brown suagr
3 tbsp cinnamon powder
¼ cup milk chocolate drops
For icing and garnish
½ cup icing suga
A handful of milk chocolate drops
• Pre-heat oven at 170c.
• Mix flour , yeast, salt together and set aside.
• Pour sugar into a mixing bowl, add melted butter, eggs, milk and whisk together.
• Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix into a dough.
• Flour a flat surface and knead the dough.
• Place the dough in a bowl, cover with a napkin and let sit in a warm place for 45 minutes to rise.
• Flour a flat surface and rolling pin and roll the dough to about 1inch thick.
• Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together then spread over the dough and top it up with the milk chocolate drops and roll the pin over to hold them in place.
• Roll the dough and cut the edges out.
• Grease a baking pan with melted butter, and place the dough in gently in it.
• Bake at 170c for 30 minutes, take it out of the oven and brush the top of the bread with egg wash and bake for another 5 minutes.
• Take out of the oven ,place on a cooling rack
• Mix the icing sugar and milk together till smooth, drizzle with the icing and sprinkle the milk chocolate drops on top.
• Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl Bread ready to serve.