PREP TIME: 8 HOURS
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
1 cups black eyed beans
½ cup soft flour
1 red chili
1 small size onion, diced.
Pinch of salt
– Pour beans into a bowl, add water and soak over night.
– Rinse and de-skin the beans by rubbing between your fingers.
– Pour beans into a blender, add red chili, onion, water and blend into a smooth mixture.
– Pour mixture into a bowl, add salt, eggs and stir.
– Pour oil into a pan over medium heat.
– Scoop a spoonful of the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into the oil.
– Fry until golden brown and drain on paper towel.
– Serve warm with tomato sauce.