PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 25 MINUTES
5 scotch bonnet pepper
1 small onion, chopped.
1 tsp salt
1 cup palm oil
1 stinky fish (momone)
2 large sweet potatoes, cooked.
1 large vocado
A handful baby spinach
1 small white onion
• Pour scotch bonnet pepper into an earthen ware, add onion, salt and grind into a smooth mixture and set aside.
• Heat palm oil in a small saucepan , add stinky fish, stir till it dissolves in the oil.
• Pour onto the pepper mixture and stir in.
• Add the cooked sweet potatoes and mash.
• Cut the avocado into two, scoop the mashed potato and place in the halved avocado
• Top with baby spinach and sliced white onions.
• Sweet potato eto ready to serve